Daytime Counter/Cook (1 opening, must be 18 years+, starting pay 14.20 per hour + shared tips. Higher hourly based on experience).
- Required weekly schedule Tuesday thru Friday 11am-2pm. If more hours are desired, this can be discussed during the interview process. This schedule is the minimum hours we need and was designed to accommodate school dismissal time.
Sub Cook (2 openings, must be 16 years of age or older). Starting pay 14.20 per hour + shared tips after probationary period. Higher hourly wage is available for experienced applicants.
- Opening #1- Thursday 4-9, Saturday 11-4 OR 4-9:30 depending on staffing needs
- Opening #2- Wednesday 4-9, Friday 4-10 OR 5-10 depending on need
- **One applicant may work a third shift (Tuesday 4-9). This shift could also rotate between the two.
Relief Delivery Driver/Floater
- Flexible schedule (must work an average of 2 shifts per week). Every other Saturday night off when schedule allows. All employees work most Fridays.
- Must be available nights and weekends.
- Job training provided; no experience required
- Delivery drivers must have a clean driving record, well-maintained vehicle, valid registration, inspection, and insurance.
- Drivers are responsible for carefully and accurately delivering food to customers.
- This position is for a relief delivery driver. This person will get an average of 1 delivery shift per week. This position will primarily assist customers with in-person orders, phone orders, cashing customers out, and helping in the kitchen.
- Starting wage $14.20 per hour, plus per delivery reimbursement based on mileage, AND tips (average compensation $20-$40 per hour depending on volume).
We will hire for counter/dishes if volume dictates but those positions are full at this time.
Join Our Team
We are always looking for energetic individuals to join our team! Below are our current job openings. Applications can be filled out online.
Thank you for expressing interest in working at Rizzo’s Pizzeria!
We are a high-volume restaurant committed to serving high-quality food at reasonable prices. Teamwork is the key to our success. Each person on our team is thoroughly trained to carry out their role and support one another. We are known for attracting and retaining high quality employees. Rizzo’s also has a reputation for being a stricter place to work. We are extremely busy, and systems need to be executed to properly serve our customers and create a quality, safe environment for our staff. This is not a job where you will have a high amount of down time. I assure you, if you genuinely want to learn, grow, and be a successful member of our team, you will enjoy the environment we create.
Owner Ashley Schumaker has over 12 years of leadership experience, 7 of those being in a senior management role for a fortune 500 company. She has attended several leadership development programs allowing her to perfect her ability to lead, train, and manage others. Ashley is committed to continuously learning and improving. She loves to teach and develop people to help them achieve their goals. Skills you learn at this job will prepare you for future employment and help set you above your peer group.
We begin hiring at age 14, with valid working papers. Due to hour restrictions, we employ a limited number of employees under age 16. This age group typically has a 3–6-month waitlist so we recommend applying as soon as you are interested in employment.