This position is the perfect role for someone looking for part-time employment with daytime hours.
We are a high-volume restaurant and pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service, team morale, and quality food.
Hours will vary based on business needs but will typically be 2-3 days per week. Employee is required to work a minimum of one Saturday or Sunday per schedule week. Schedule will be discussed in detail during interview.
- Take customer orders in-person and over the phone accurately and efficiently.
- Accept cash and credit card payments from customers and provide accurate change.
- Prepare customer orders accurately and efficiently by reading a printed order slip.
- Follow all safety rules for food preparation and handling.
- Perform clean-up tasks including dishes, sanitizing stations and equipment, and maintain a clean work environment all times.
- Applicant for this position must be 18 years or older
- Previous restaurant experience preferred but not required.
- Must be able to communicate clearly in person and over the phone.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with little down-time.
- Must be able to carry out duties by reading and interpreting written instructions and by being given verbal instructions.
- After 90-day probationary period, you begin to accrue paid vacation and sick time off.
- Flexible schedule
- Minimum 2 days off per week (Currently Monday/Tuesday)