Student Employee Program: April-July Session
Franklinville, NY, 14737
- Rizzo’s Student Employment Program is designed for high-school students aged 14-18. This program is great opportunity for youth to earn a paycheck and gain work experience and skills to kickstart their professional careers.
Hours and days worked per week will be based on applicant. To meet program requirements, 14 year olds must work at least 1 shift per week, ages 15+ must work a minimum of 2 shifts per week.
$12.50 Per hour
- Must be a student 14+ with valid working papers
- Must be motivated to learn
- Must have strong listening skills
- Must be able to complete a task both by listening to verbal instruction and using written instructions.
- Paid job experience & possible continued employment after program completion
- Professional training on various topics
- Starting with the 2021 graduating class, each student who successfully completes Rizzo’s Employment program will be eligible to apply for the “Rizzo’s Pizzeria Student Employee Scholarship”. Minimum scholarship amount will be $100, and number of awardees will be based on eligible applicants.
- Upon completion of the program, a small celebration will be held for participants.
Restaurant, Food Service